Business Development & Sales, Marketing Management, Corporate Projects
Accomplished 12 years of solid and proven professional Journey in Business Development, Projects and Brand Management with a consistent proven track record in exceeding P/L targets & business objectives through innovative planning, streamlined retail and W/S operations and implementation of sound business practices.
Highly motivated, results-oriented who has achieved set of goals and delivered highest standards in challenging work environments with a relatively short period of expertise.
Years of Experience
Employees directly managed by my end in various positions
Different positions in 5 different companies
Sep 2019– PresentWorld 3D Technologies – Commercial Director / Partner Jordan – UAE- Establishing a new business of Virtual Reality 3D services for Jordan & UAE Markets, handling all the Commercial aspects of the business. - Conducting market researches to understand the market demand and opportunities in COVID19 conditions & achieve a sustainable competitive advantage among competitors
- Generating leads with B2B clients & closing the deals with a supervision of the after-sales services
- Handling all the digital marketing materials & managing the branding presence
Aug 2017– Sep 2018Crystal Line Insulating Materials LLC – Marketing & BDM- Handling all marketing & business development aspects of the firm with a responsibility to increase the revenues of the firm by searching for new projects & signing contracts with main contractors.
- Developing the marketing collaterals "company profile, presentations, brochures, corporate video, digital marketing platforms along with creating a CRM System
- Enhancing the operational functions to mitigate the risk of lowering the quality of work in the construction sites.
- Setting up and executing a collection plan for the outstanding payments for the completed & ongoing projects.
June 2016– Aug 2017Super Cement Manufacturing - Marketing Manager- In charge for increasing the business volume through existing clients in UAE and new clients / markets (Qatar and Oman)
- In charge of establishing and execution of the new corporate identity (from Super cement company to Super industries group)
- Update the owners with the market status / requirements and recommendations for setting up the future direction of the company.
- Guide and instruct the employees to adopt the required business practices and standards to move from family business to corporate theme.
May 2012 – April 2016Executive Corporate Officer (Marketing & Operations), Damas Jewellery L.L.CReporting to CEO, handling the marketing & business aspects in the development & implementation of a strategic planning framework, supporting business units with strategy execution and the commercial assessment of business opportunities.
- Leads and oversees the integration of marketing, customer insights/consumer behavior, product development (jewelry design), product marketing, branding, creative and PR communications.
- Observing the implementation of the corporate & marketing strategies country and divisional wise.
- Provide regular updates to the CEO on the business status, issues, risks, assumptions and dependencies, growth initiatives and acquisition targets, along with monitoring and managing the KPI’s of the EXO’s and HOD’s.
- Play a role in restructuring the Corporate Mission, Vision and values through extensive researches, focus groups discussion and presentations.
- In charge along with the Head of marketing division and the corporate office in terms of the execution of the external marketing agencies such as JWT, IMDB and TNS to meet the senior management expectation.
- Set up the annual marketing strategy Plan, Budget & KPI's with the Marketing HOD and represent it to the CEO for approval and execution with a quarterly-basis evaluation of the costs evolved & results achieved.
- Continuous market researches on the changing trends and behaviors in the local and regional market, competition analysis, and SWOT analysis aligned with the corporate strategies.
- In charge of Monitoring the marketing performances of the campaigns and occasions (Valentine, Mother’s Day, National Day, Diwali, Akshaya Tritiya and promotional occasions ensuring the quantitative and qualitative deliverables as targeted by the management.
- Monitoring the Mothly/Quarterly/Semi Annually & Annual Marketing CRM reports and create a development plans accordingly
- Arranging and participating in the internal & external Events/Exhibitions & international Jewelry Fairs
- Monitor the ALT & BLT of the VM in the retail outlets in UAE & Overseas on periodic basis
- One of the key players who were involved in creating a new incentive scheme for all the Damas retail stores.
- Responsible of preparing the corporate presentations including the regular Board of Directors presentation and materials.
October 2015 – April 2016Special Projects Manager, Damas Jewellery LLC- Reporting to the Commercial Operation –Head, handling the special projects which relates to Damas In-house and international brands which includes but not limited to Analysing business performance, product development, market Intelligence along with controlling the overseas market operations. Managing the business development projects and special assignments on a top management level. Continuous market researches on the changing trends and behaviours in the local and regional market, competition analysis, and SWOT analysis aligned with the corporate strategies.
In charge of Monitoring the commercial and operation performances of all the departments with reference to the Major campaigns and events (Valentine, Mother’s Day, National Day, Diwali, Akshaya Tritiya and promotional occasions ensuring the quantitative and qualitative deliverables as the targeted by the management.
Managing a project for a new product development for Forevermark brand introducing a new variety of collections with brand repositioning in the market. In charge of all the commercial and operational requirements in the Damas overseas Franchisees market (Jordan, Egypt, and Pakistan) with reference to maintaining the standards of Damas in terms of products, shop visualization, marketing and promotions, customer experience, corporate branding. Conducting a set of qualitative and quantitative analysis and setting up revival plans for the slow-moving brands.
Oct 2014 - Oct 2015Country Brand Manager - Seiko - Qatar, Mannai Corporation QSC
Managing the Seiko brand in Qatar market as a project of being the watches brand manager in Damas. Seiko business is owned in Qatar by the mother company of Damas Jewellery in Qatar Mannai Corporation QSC as follows: Assure keeping the global standards and entity of the brand..
Establishment of new POS channels expansion in terms of Sales and presence. Marketing the brand through set of campaign ads, PR, events, VM arrangements, BTL and ATL Continuous In-depth consumer analysis to determine the image/demand of a brand. Profit & Loss responsibility, achieving profit targets, margins maintained & expenses controlled. Controlling costs in-line with department objectives and business plans by utilizing all resources cost effectively. Developing & refining brand in-store look and feel visualization.
Developing annual brand plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams to maximize brand potential. Liaising closely with customers & licensors presenting product & marketing plans. Monitoring performance against marketing targets. Effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the sales teams. Monitoring and analyzing a Brand and analyzing the competition to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
April 2013 – July 2014Regional Brand Manager - Stroili Oro - UAE, Saudi and Qatar, Damas Jewellery
Stroili is an Italian jewelry brand with a presence of more than 400 POS in 20 countries across the globe with strong shareholders structure includes: Investindustrial (Aston Martin) and L Capital the private equity fund of LVMH group. Establishing the foundations of the business between both parties Damas and Stroili. Representing the brand (Stroili) in the trade association meetings and other events.
Conducting In-Depth market and consumer analysis, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas.
Creating and executing a business plan which includes: Managerial, Financial, Merchandising, PR & Marketing, Pricing strategy, leasing and growth plans. Manages day-to-day operational aspects and monitoring the Retail outlets in terms of Sales achievement, Staff performance, Visuals and visibility of the shop.
In-charge for the recruiting process of the Sales executives alongside with the HR department.o Attending trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to promote brands. Attending trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to promote brands. Provide a continuous training to the sales staff on the brand promise and standards, relationship selling Technique, product knowledge, and personal grooming.
April 2010 – April 2012Property Management Sr. Executive, Dubai Investments Real Estate Company
As a Property Management Sr. Executive of a multi-million dollar residential commuinty "Ritaj" with 2024 apartments and community center reporting to the General Manager. I exposed and groomed myself to a critical responsibility of handling the managerial, commercial and operational process of Ritaj.
Responsible for dealing in the day to day operations with the end customers, Facility management, contractors under the guidelines of the Sr. management. Consistently demonstrate resourcefulness in support of top management with flexibility in working well in cross-functional teams even under pressure with a good sense of urgency to complete multiple tasks within strict deadlines.
Responsible of all general enquiries and feedbacks from clients and other related divisions with regards to day-to-day operations and updates. Evaluates real estate property present conditions, its values and generates on time status detailed reports. Conduct several market researches, analysis and prepares solid reports and presentations needed for Board of Directors meetings. Accurately complete and maintain all necessary documentations associated with selling or leasing of assets which include preparation of all required Issuing contract documents and detailed inspection reports.
Generates and hand over all the monthly owner statements of accounts, other documents, and reports as well as maintaining the key registers for the entire project. Processing and collecting of all payments required, issuing receipts and compiling data needed for financial reports. Responsible for conducting the negotiations with the clients, owners and service providers regarding the prices, payments & quotations in order to achieve the company goals and objectives.
Provide support to the General Manager in the range of functions associated with creating and implementing strategies and plans in orders to be fitted with the current market situation. Taking care for creating, designing and organizing all materials needed for advertising and operations in order to maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
Engaging and liaising with civil contractors on various maintenance works such as cleaning and hygiene, conservation and fire safety requirements, physical assets and outdoor landscaping. Additionally updating Company profiles, website and branding as well as conceptualizing and designing brochures, point of sales materials and develops the promotional campaign plan into reality.